Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hello Everyone!!!!

It's been a few days since my last entry.  I have been very busy with my job and, preparing for the Mrs Pennsylvania International  pageant!  For those of you just logging into my sight. I'm a Food writer, for a local newspaper that reaches over 43,000 people daily. I also work for the Viking Culinary center as a  Chef instructor and volunteer a lot of time with  Blessings in a Backpack Organization. Traveling to as many schools, as I can throughout Pennsylvania.    You may also, be looking at my photo saying, "Why does that girl look familiar"?  
Well.....You may have seen me on television;)

This week has had it's shares of "hectic" deadlines, and tons of meetings, but I'm happy to report that I only have a few more tasks to complete and it's Friday!

I'm looking forward to the weekend:)

Friday, It's date night with Gary.  Maddy and Gary are both staying over a friends house, so we are taking advantage of a date night!! We are having dinner at a great place, Vino Dolce.   The food is "ambrosial"!  After that, we are going to see "Big Miracle", I have  been wanting to see that movie:)  (yes, I'm sure I will eat all Gary's popcorn and end up crying, but that's what makes us all "real". lol  

Saturday; We are going back to the B&B ( for the fourth time)  we have our hearts set on!  This is an old farm on 20 acres, which has no current life right now,  but....we/I see the potential there!  Gary, I believe, is seeing  lots of dollar signs, but I see a "diamond in the rough".  You know when your married to your true "soul mate" when you look at a home and your husband says, "no way"! You say, "I love it", and his response, "If it's your dream, we'll make it happen"!
 This would be our first ever B&B, but I know,  it's a true calling for our family.  When I say family, that means everyone of you as well!  If you were to visit our home right now, I assure you that you will not leave hungry and you most likely will be leaving with a Kimmy bag! lol  

Sunday; I'm going to visit a friend of mine, I haven't seen in a while.  She is truly "amazing"!! I can't wait to catch up and share some of my favorite desserts with her!

I will try to post more photos from our weekend, keep everyone updated!

Blessings and Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment