Monday, February 20, 2012

Good Morning Monday.....

    Today is President's Day, most children and government employees are home today.

   As I sit here blogging and "acting" my part as "dogie parent",  bringing my Greyhound to the Veterinarian!
(yes, Maddy is playing Veterinarian again).  The common complaint of my dog is.......She has a rare case of the "Winter blues".  lol   Little  Gary's cat has a case of not getting enough space on the couch, because the dog hog's it all!!! humm, now that's funny! It never seems to amaze me that my children's feelings filter through  the animals!!  lol  I say, the solution to this problem will be:
We first make Mickey Mouse pancakes! (they both "love" Mickey Mouse pancakes, why doesn't?)

         A.) The greyhound get out and about more. (Maddy)
         B.) The cat realize, that he is loved just as much as the dog!  (Gary)
         C.) We are grabbing our ice-skates and heading for Scranton.  Today is not only a day to honor our president's, but it's a day to honor the extra time we have with our children as well! 

I will be checking in later with the results of this "healthy" diagnosis!! (perhaps some photos, if I can stay up long enough(:

Blessings and hugs,
Kimberly


No comments:

Post a Comment