Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Thank you!

I want to reflect this time to say; "Thank You" to everyone for supporting my dreams!  Gary, you are my true soul mate and I love you SO much for being on my team.  You are my biggest supporter and I can't tell you how much I apprecite tht!!!!  Maddy and Gary, thank you for helping Mommy get ready!!   Mom, Dad, Diane and Pam thank you for your support!!    Suzy Bootz, Thank you for all your help and Competitive Image, Thank you for all your help! Joey, you have the best taste and Clay you are a true artist, I love my photos!!!  Thank you team Cessna for all your hard work and my sister queen Dawn Hicks!! You are amazing and I'm so proud of you for all you have done for our country! You will always be a true hero to me!-:))

  I am so happy to hold the title of Mrs. Pennsylvania International 2012!! WOW, I'm overwhelmed by all the  congratulatory notes and well wishes!!  

I have a lot of work to do in the next year, and can't wait to get started! 

This weekend, was one amazing weekend!  It was a pleasure to meet and spend time with the most talented ladies that shared that stage with me!  Jill, Kathleen, Danella, Sara and Teena  you all are amazing women and it was a pleasure to spent the time with each and everyone of you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment