Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Sister

What a great week!! 

 I'm filling my calendar and looking forward to reaching as many families as possible! 

I just wanted to start my blog out today, making sure I thank on more person, my sister!

The last 35 years I have had the pleasure to live my life with someone I call my "sister"!  We have shared SO many hugs and tears!!  My big sister has always been there by my side to protect me and guide me.  She has a way of making me believe in myself that she doesn't even know! 

My sister has always been a role model that I look up to, and I am so thankful and proud of my sister!! 
I love you, Mich! 

I will be packing some backpack today and tomorrow.  If anyone would like to join me, please feel free to email me @ kimberlyannmclendon@yahoo.com I want to add as many schools and volunteers as possible.  We have a lot of families in need right here in NEPA! Remember, I am always available to help in anyway I can!! 
 
The dream you carry inside your heart is far too valuable to relinquish to anyone's perspective of you. "BE YOU" That's why you are here. Discard words like "naive".  Explore, experiment, evolve. Take life in big gulps. The only person you have to answer to at the end of the day is YOU. If you feel you want to take a left turn in life, that should be because you decided to, not as a reaction to what others say.  Stay real.-:) 



No comments:

Post a Comment