Monday, March 19, 2012

cooking and teaching!

Hi Everyone,

It was a long day today, but feeling very excited about so much. My day started off to a rough start, but all and all it worked out!

I was so happy to be invited to the set of WBRE, NEPA live today.  I made "cost less" meals to show families you can make healthy foods for less.  I was able to share some information about the "Blessings in a Backpack Organization"! I can't tell you how much I enjoy feeding children!

 I brought the biggest food critics I know, to "taste test" the food!  My two children, Maddy and Gary! I think the chicken passed and to my surprise,  they gave the chicken salad a thumbs up as well!   I made the "cereal" chicken recipe that I wrote for my column this week.  It was simple and  cheap to make! If I am honored to hold the title of Mrs Pennsylvania International, this will be one of the recipes show cased in my cook book!

I'm getting very excited about the next few days, I can't wait to see everyone again!  I'm so excited so many of my friends and family are coming to cheer me on! My team of supporters, I don't know what I would do with out all of you!  The old saying, "It takes a team",  I'm so very proud of my team!! !

"What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals." ~ Zig Ziglar

No comments:

Post a Comment